Hopes and Expectations for Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Generation 8 for Pokémon will contain one of the more unique entries in the main series of games in Pokémon Legends: Arceus which set in a bygone era of the Pokémon world will see a different take on how the games operate. While at this time I do not know if gyms will be featured and the game features the ability to capture Pokémon without going into battles. I just wanted to quickly lay out some hopes and expectations for the game. I don't think anything I state is overly ambitious but it's more of some general thoughts.

I do wonder if we will see any new Pokémon I do find it very unlikely but it would fun to see some which can be remade into fossils going forward. While I feel this could be unlikely I do wonder if some sort of regional form like a classical or historical forms that where the Pokémon has changed over time for once it reaches the modern setting has changed to the form we know. 

I do wonder what will replace the gyms. I had a feeling the island trials would be used or something along those lines. I am interested in how progress is marked on this game aside from creating the first Sinnoh Pokédex. I don't think we will have gyms in the traditional Pokémon sense so I do wonder what any alternative is. 

I would like the map to be different to the original format for Sinnoh. I think it would be cool to experience the full region from a different journey not just in story but the way you move around Sinnoh. It would be nice to not start in Twinleaf Town but somewhere else and work from there. It would just be a nice and small way of differentiating the two Sinnoh games. 

All in all it's hard to give a deep breakdown on things I want and hope are in with the little information we have on this game at the moment. I think it is best to go into this game with an open mind at the end of the day this seems to look like it will break from the normal formula of Pokémon games and with Arceus finally being catchable in a game the story it should be nice. I am very much interested in seeing what else the game will offer and I do hope we get some more information on it in the next few months. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Inazuma Eleven Football Manager Simulator - Game Idea Concept

Inazuma International Team Selection - Australia

Does Impact Wrestling have a problem with keeping and showcasing talent?