Quick Thoughts: AEW Dynamite Overall Presentation

With it being two weeks since the debut of Dynamite I felt this was the best time to talk about how AEW has set its weekly show up as well as my overall thoughts so far instead of going match to match.

The overall bright logo and lights I'm actually quite a fan of, it helps to create a vibrant look to the show to begin with I think its a good move for the opening credits and the show itself to hook audiences in.

I have been a big fan of the show ending mas brawls and while they can't be done every week its a good way to end initial shows. Both shows have had a show running story of the Inner Circle vs. The Elite in which I have to hope that it leads to some sort of war games match. I think it is a good idea to work on lending Jericho's star power to his stable to help in the long run, I think all will benefit for it especially Sammy Guevara who doesn't have a real play off if the feud, Jericho has Cody, Santana & Ortiz have the Young Bucks and Jake Hager has Hangman Page so this will keep him on screen as Omega is involved in a different story (more on that later). As an anchor of the show it is strong as all of these guys have been seen to be big players on the show.

Speaking of Omega I think his feud with Moxley has benefited from the extra build it has now on the road to Full Gear to add to what we had going to All Out. I like the addition of PAC to the feud I was very happy to see him back after what happened with the build up to Double or Nothing I thought he wouldn't be back in the end but with him they have someone who can help with their upper card and main event scene. If they don't win the tag belts I would love to see the Lucha Brothers feuding with some of these guys, Moxley vs. Pentagon and PAC vs. Fenix would be amazing.

In an effort to build stars AEW has been making moves with this in mainly with Private Party & Darby Allin. With Private Party getting a win over the Young Bucks and Darby building on from the time limit draw with Cody and getting an AEW Championship match next week. These are good people to build up as they are unknown stars meaning they have a blank slate to work with. I have to imagine for Darby mainly that he would benefit largely from a midcard title being brought in as the main event scene is stacked and he wouldn't get a look in at the moment.

I was surprised that Riho won the Women's Championship but was happy with it, the crowd are behind her more than the rest of the women's roster so it makes sense. I have to wonder who will take the belt off of her, it will most likely be Britt or Bea. I feel of all divisions this is the one that needs the most build with only one feud being built up. If this doesn't end up being a triple threat match at Full Gear I have to wonder who Riho will face.

All in all I am looking forward to the build to Full Gear and how the match card it set up, they have built a solid foundation for their weekly show but now they need to continue on that reinforcing their women's and tag division.

Oh and also sign Marty Scurll when his contract is up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Inazuma Eleven Football Manager Simulator - Game Idea Concept

Inazuma International Team Selection - Australia

Does Impact Wrestling have a problem with keeping and showcasing talent?